Brand Re-Launch!

Good Morning Everyone!

I hope you have all had a wonderful summer, and long weekend.

While summer isn't officially over, I know it feels like it with September here and school starting. September often signals the start of new things, and I am excited to share my brand re-launch with you.  A HUGE thank you to Rachel Hubley who designed my new branding, you did an amazing job and I cannot thank you enough.

I have also changed up our session packages to better accommodate your needs and budget. Click here to see the new packages.

To celebrate, during the month of September receive 25% off a portrait session of your choice.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions or to book your session! francescatherinephotography@yahoo.com

Don't forget to like us on Facebook! Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment